The reader must bear in mind that a traveller requires only that whichis sufficient for travel and exploration; that a superfluity of goodsor means will prove as fatal to him as poverty of supplies It is onthis question of quality and quantity that the traveller has first toexercise his judgment and discretion.
— Henry M Stanley (How I Found Livingston In Central Africa)
Notes on making and deciding on clothing.
Buying things forever
- Lightweight compact Travel blanket? :onebag
- 6 Reasons Why You Should Wear Cotton Made Clothing – Cottonique -Allergy-fre…
Making clothing last
- Mesh bag in the wash, washed cold and air dried.
- Handwash or cold wash with Grangers.
- Heat dry DWR-treated materials; they need it to "reactivate" the waterrepellant layer.
Repair and refresh
Sole Factor \| Vibram EU
Renew your shoes with a custom vibram sole if they've worn out.
- remake clothes like my y3 things in sustainable fabrics!
- imitate vetements zip hoodie, one size bigger, waterproof or merino orsomething